FMI Ltd (“we,” “our,” or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit our website or use our services. This Privacy Statement outlines the information we may collect and how we use, disclose, and protect that information.
Privacy and the protection of personally identifiable information is addressed in our certified ISO 27001 Information Security Management System. FMI has developed and implemented a policy in accordance with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) for privacy and protection of personally identifiable information (PII) which has been communicated to all persons involved in the processing of PII. Compliance with this policy has been assured by the appointment of a privacy officer, who provides guidance to managers, users and service providers on their individual responsibilities and the specific procedures that should be followed with regard to PII. Technical and organisational measures to protect PII have also been implemented. – Libby Keeling, Director
Information We Collect:
1. Personal Information: We may collect personal information, such as names, email addresses, and other contact details, when voluntarily provided by users.
2. Automatically Collected Information: We may automatically collect certain information, such as IP addresses, browser types, operating systems, and other usage data, to enhance the user experience and improve our services.
How We Use Your Information:
1. Providing Services: We use the information we collect to deliver and improve our products and services, respond to inquiries, and personalise the user experience.
2. Communication: We may use your contact information to send you important updates, newsletters, or marketing communications that may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of these communications at any time.
3. Analytics: We use analytics tools to understand how users interact with our website or services, allowing us to make improvements based on user behaviour and preferences.